* We print onto 300gsm silk art paper.
* Designed, printed and framed in the UK 🇬🇧
* The diagonal banner is not printed on the poster.
GIFT CARDS - We'll send you a text with a voucher code and we'll email you a voucher to print off at home. (Voucher artwork emailed within 1 working day)
* The print will be wrapped in biodegradable cellophane and then carefully wrapped to protect it in the post. The cellophane we use is made from potato starch! It looks the same as plastic but will biodegrade within 6 months in a compost bin! Please dispose of it in your kitchen caddy compost bin. Then pat yourself on the back for being awesome.
* You may notice that items arrive in packaging for other brands. This is because we always try to recycle packaging where we can. If your item arrives with bubble wrap, please recycle appropriately.
* If you are ordering a frame, please note that there is a 5 day lead time as the frames are made to order.
* A4 overall frame size approximately 47cm x 37cm
* A2 overall frame size approximately 76.2cm x 59.9cm
MOUNTS* An A4 mounted print will require a 14x11" frame
* A3 is no longer a size we keep in stock, some designs are still available whilst stock lasts.
* Any of the designs can be printed in A3 as a bespoke order. The cost for this will be £40.50 including shipping in the UK. The turnaround will be longer as it's printed to order. Drop us a message and we can create a bespoke order form for you.
DELIVERY AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
* Items are posted within 2 working days of receiving the order. If there is going to be a delay, then we will always let you know. If it's a Special Delivery order then we will aim to get it into the post as quickly as possible.
* Orders are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class post and require a signature.
* Please select the Special Delivery option for next day delivery.
* Framed prints are usually sent via UPS.
* International orders are usually sent via UPS. Any taxes and duties will need to be paid for by the recipient on receiving the parcel. Parcel costs vary depending on size and destination so we will create a bespoke shipping quote for you. Please email us if you’d like more information.
* When you receive your print, take lots of care when unpacking it. If the print comes in a box, it will have been rolled in biodegradable ‘plastic’ to protect it. Gently pull the edge of the wrapping to remove the print from the tube. Try to minimise handling the print until you’re ready to display it.
* We use a small sticker to seal the cellophane or rolled print. Take care not to let the print touch the sticker as this may cause damage to the print.
* Keep your print out of direct sunlight. The sun will fade the colours in time.
* The print should not be kept anywhere that is damp.
* If you order a framed print, then always hold the frame by the picture string on the reverse, rather than the edges of the frame.
* If you are framing the print yourself, always make sure you have clean dry hands and a flat surface. Try not to handle the print too much. Make sure there are no flecks of dust on the glass.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
* We hope that you are really happy with your print, but if for some reason you
are not, then please get in touch and we will try to find a solution. If we can’t find a solution, then we will ask you to return the item in it’s original packaging and the same condition it was sent out in, within 14 days of the order date. Remember to include your order number with the item and we recommend it’s posted by Recorded Delivery. We won’t be able to process a refund if the item is lost in the post.
* If the item arrives damaged then please get in touch. We will ask you to email me some photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in. We can then either arrange a full refund or a replacement at no extra cost.
* If the order hasn’t arrived within a reasonable time, please let us know and we will arrange a replacement.
* We cannot accept returns on framed or personalised prints as these are both made to order.
* We am unable to refund the postage costs for returns.